We realize these can be scary and uncertain times, however, I want to tell you something that is certain. Our commitment to you! Whether we support your IT environment, advise you on your business operations or provide your people with training and development, you can be confident that we will put you first.
I personally consulted and managed both client and company operations in China through the SARS outbreak in 2002 and want to let you know the steps we are taking to provide you with uninterrupted support, whether your people are working from home or the office.
These are the actions we have taken:
- We continually follow the CDC guidelines as well as providing our employees with real-time continuously updated information and sanitation in and out of the workplace to keep them healthy and safe. When handling your equipment, we wipe it with disinfectant before and after we work on it.
- We have divided our people into teams by varied skill sets, so no one person of the same skill sets is working together in close proximity. This reduces risk, ensures and maintains a diverse skill set in our employee base to support your needs.
- We also have our teams work in a rotation schedule of both in the office and their homes. They will also be on-client sites where needed. This ensures accessibility to our people while also minimize any potential risk of virus spread.
- Because of our technology, all of our employees can support your needs from any location. Clients that receive system/network monitoring services from us can be supported from anywhere. Our phone systems allow you to access our employees from anywhere and as many of you know we can always remote into your equipment.
- We have staggered the work schedules of employees so those who take public transportation to the office are not commuting during peak rush hour times.
- Clients who receive coaching and training can also receive direct personal coaching through video conferencing with our instructors.
Having been through a similar situation in the past there is a reason why we include the words Experience and Confidence on our business cards. This is the SAGIN difference! There will be difficult times ahead but have the confidence that we are here for you and we will get through this together.
If you have any questions on what we are doing in this environment or you want us to help you work on strategies for your business, please feel free to contact us directly at: email@example.com or +1.312.281.0290.
I wish you and your loved ones a healthy future.